We Create Market Leaders
A market leader understands positioning and sales
- Clear positioning allows consumers to understand the role of the product or service in their everyday lives, and have both an emotional and rational connection to the brand.
- Sales from a core targeted group of customers are maximized, and moderately engaged target groups are on the verge of moving into the engagement cycle with the product or service.
A market leader engages consumers and understands the target market
- The company has a vibrant and robust social media marketing program and community of engaged consumers and prospects.
- Best practices are followed in the execution of all marketing programs, ranging from paid advertising, whether traditional or digital, and any other pipeline of information to the consumer or target prospect.
- The product or service can command full retail price because consumers know the features, advantages and benefits are a bundled package that provide outstanding value compared to competitive offerings.
A market leader consciously aims to achieve new goals internally and externally
- If the company is number one in terms of market share in its particular industry, it is continuously innovating product design, distribution and promotion.
- If the company is in any position other than number one in market share, it is continuously introducing programs and innovations that attack the market leader in terms of positioning, communications, distribution, and product enhancement.
In a time of specialization 300m stands for consummate brand communications expertise, responsive to the increasing demands of today’s hyper-competitive global market, regardless of the medium. Why? Because no single medium tells your whole multi-dimensional, multifaceted brand story. From strategy to launch to measurement—and anything that comes next, we make everything work together to not only meet our clients’ goals but to exceed them.
- Establishing benchmarks for social media measurement
- Tracking sentiment on specific influencer communities
- Integrating social media measurement with traditional techniques
- Measuring the influence of blogs, tweets and Facebook “likes”
- Using Web and search analytics to measure relevance and engagement
- Conducting analysis of online messages, conversations, and communities
- Connecting media coverage, Web site traffic and online interaction to business outcomes